Days, Evenings, & Nights Available!
Do you have a passion for helping others? Well, Brooking Park is the place for you!
We are currently seeking full-time passionate, dedicated, and mission-focused Certified Nursing Assistants to be a part of our nursing team.
- Provides medical and physical care in accordance with CNA practice to ensure residents meet their daily needs
- Handles residents’ personal care needs and supports residents in a timely manner and fashion
- Assists residents during mealtimes and feeds residents that require full assistance
- Assists with therapies and treatments under the direction of licensed personnel
- Observes residents carefully and closely to identify changing needs and conditions and reports information to the nursing staff in a timely manner
- Supports the resident’s involvement in decision-making regarding their daily activities
- Creates and maintains meaningful relationships with residents, families, and staff
- Respects residents’ privacy, follows HIPPA requirements, and only shares information on an as needed basis
Here’s What You Need:
- At least 1 year of CNA experience (preferred)
- Active CNA Certification
- CPR Certification
- Must be able to sit, walk and stand for at least 8 hours per shift
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. from floor to shoulder
- Must be able to operate Hoyer lift and gate belt
On the spot interviews are available Monday – Friday from 10am to 4pm!
Sounds like the career and place for you? Submit your completed resume now and we will contact you to set up an interview!
Can’t wait?! Call us now at 314-590-0338 ext. 2120
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability