If you have a heartfelt approach to caring for the elderly, come join our team of compassionate caregivers at St Andrew’s at Francis Place where each employee makes a significant contribution to our success in fulfilling our mission to safely provide the highest quality services possible.
Ask about our $2000 Nursing Referral Program! Refer a CNA/CMT or a Nurse and you get $2000 and they get $2000!
We are located in Eureka, Mo just 10 minutes from Highway 270 or 15 minutes from Highway 40 in West St Louis County.
We have all shifts available with shift differential for evenings and nights.
The CNA supports the health needs and activities of daily living of the residents and assists in maintaining the well-being of the resident to enhance the quality of life for each resident every day.
- Provide direct care to residents including ADLs (bathing, dressing, grooming, feeding, and oral hygiene)
- Assist with ambulating or transferring residents to and from daily functions
- Perform basic nursing skills at the direction of the charge nurse (vital signs, weight, I&O, etc.)
- CNA certified in Missouri
- Experience in Long Term Care preferred
- Memory Care experience a plus
- Compassion for Seniors
- Basic computer skills