Looking for more than a job? Talk with our Leadership Team and find out what it’s like to work in a 5 Star Community!
Celebrate life with faith and friends
RN Supervisor – PT Eve – 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm
$2.50 Eve Shift Differential
Skilled Nursing Houses
Share your Talent with one of the Leading St. Louis Senior Living Communities!
We are seeking an RN Supervisor for Part time Evening shift (2:30 pm – 11:00 pm) in our faith-based senior living community in Bridgeton, MO. The Sarah Community is interested in employees who want to make a difference and are among the best at what they do. All applicants must have an outstanding approach to customer service. We are committed to being the employer of choice in our industry and are looking for top talent to join our existing team, managed by St. Andrews Management Services.
You will be scheduled to work every other weekend, plus three holidays per year. If you work your scheduled holiday and the shift before and after the holiday you will receive time and one-half for working the holiday.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid time off available after 90 days (vacation/holiday/sick)
- Excellent benefit package for full time positions including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement available for full time employees after one year of service
- Incentive bonus programs: engage rewards & recognition, referral and extra shift raffle
- Get early access to earned wages via OnShift Wallet anytime, anywhere!
- Club Fitness membership low cost
- ADP Discounts: cell phone, electronics, car rental & travel, etc…
- Employer provided polos
- RN currently licensed in the state of Missouri
- Prior LTC & supervisory experience is preferred
- Must meet all mandatory state regulated health requirements, including TB screen and pass background/reference checks.
Apply below or better yet stop by one of our HIRING EVENTS
Anna House, 12284 DePaul Dr. Bridgeton, MO.
Equal Opportunity Employer