RN – Part Time Eve Shift – 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm (No Weekends)
Evening Shift Differential – $2.50
RN – Full Time Day Shift – 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
18 residents per floor
CNA, Hospitality Partner, Housekeeper for floor as well.
Share your Talent with one of the Leading St. Louis Senior Living Communities!
We are seeking RNs for a part time evening/full time day position in our faith-based senior living community in Bridgeton, MO. The Sarah Community is interested in employees who want to make a difference and are among the best at what they do. All applicants must have an outstanding approach to customer service. We are committed to being the employer of choice in our industry and are looking for top talent to join our existing team, managed by St. Andrews Management Services.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid time off available after 90 days (vacation/holiday/sick)
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement available for full time employees after one year of service
- Incentive bonus programs: engage rewards, referral and extra shift raffle
- Club Fitness membership low cost
- ADP Discounts: cell phone, electronics, car rental & travel, etc…
- Employer provided polo(s)
- RN currently licensed in the state of Missouri
- Prior LTC & supervisory experience is preferred
- Must meet all mandatory state regulated health requirements, including TB screen and pass background/reference checks.
Applications are accepted Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Anna House/Veronica House, 12284 DePaul Dr. Bridgeton, MO.
Equal Opportunity Employer