Evenings & Weekends
The Willows at Brooking Park, a beautiful independent senior community located in Chesterfield MO (off of Highway 141), is seeking to hire top-notch individuals to join our concierge team. Come join our family!
- Types routine documents and correspondence; prepares, retrieves and enters data for reports and databases; sets up and maintains filing systems and other clerical tasks.
- Handles inquiries and incoming work requests; reviews files and records to answer requests for information.
- Provides customer service and acts as a receptionist, in addition to clerical tasks, by answering the telephone and greeting visitors, residents and guests. Provides information to both customers and team.
- Receives, sorts and distributes incoming mail. Prepares and sends outgoing mail and packages and arranges pick-up when needed. Photocopies, scans and faxes as needed.
- Organizes and schedules appointments and meetings and may schedule space and equipment.
- Monitors and orders inventory of office supplies. May troubleshoot equipment issues such as printers and arranges for service when needed.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to provide customer service to internal and external customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; good keyboarding skills
For more information please contact Barbara Mead at 314-576-0800
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.15 – $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chesterfield, MO 63017: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)